Security Operations Center
We help to defend against advanced threats and protect your business with a SOC as a service solution from Reinfosec
Help reduce the complexity and cost of threat detection and incident response
A well-developed and well-run security operations center (SOC) can help strengthen the security posture of any business. However, building and maintaining an effective SOC in-house can be costly and complex. SOC as a Service provides your organization with a cost-effective alternative, offering an external team of cybersecurity experts and analysts to detect advanced threats.
REINFOSEC Managed Threat Detection and Response delivers on the value of SOC as a Service with its sophisticated managed detection and response (MDR) service, helping to detect and remediate advanced threats before they impact your business.
Comprehensive security monitoring 24×7
Security monitoring of advanced cyber threats across on-premises networks, public cloud environments, SaaS applications, and endpoints.
Stay ahead of the latest threats
Detects emerging and evolving threats with continuously updated threat intelligence from REINFOSEC Labs.
Respond to threats faster
REINFOSEC SOC analysts identify and validate threats, working with your incident response team to guide and automate response and remediation.
SOC made cost-effective
All of the benefits of a SOC without the cost, complexity, and time investment of an internal operation.
Main Business Challenges / Typical Customer Drivers
- What would be the impact to customer business if there’s a data compromise or malicious outbreak?
- Enterprises having lack of IT Security Personnel and Resources to perform 24×7 proactive monitoring to prevent compromising of confidential data
- Enterprise that are subjected to regulatory compliance or governance.
The Need To Monitor Proactively
- Growing and evolving threats that pose economic impact to businesses
- Understand and monitors the security posture of IT environment
- Ability to react and respond to threats before it becomes big
Benefits To Clients
- Paradigm Shift from Incident Response to Proactive Monitoring 24 x 7 Monitoring to ensure critical threats can be identified and mitigated before it happens
- Accredited Infrastructure Adopt processes and practices that are aligned to industry best standards
- Specialized Security Team Support by consultants specializing in areas of audit, risk assessment, security review, etc.
- Improve Compliance Deliver real-time security protection, reduce security risk and helps customer to demonstrate compliance and regulatory.
- Threat Prioritization Prioritize & amplify key threats with critical business impacts so that immediate actions can be taken to mitigate
- Full Proof Support Model Rapid incidence response to contain security incidents.